Sunday, June 15, 2008

Movie Review: The Happening

I saw the movie "The Happening" this weekend. Let's just say this, big disappointment. Some people in the theater actually booed at the end of the movie. I liked some of M. Night Shyamalan(or whatever his name is)'s other movies (Sixth Sense, Signs, and Unbreakable). This movie pretty much blew chunks compared to those. Save your money.

Normally I wouldn't go out of my way to pan something, but this movie is such a politically correct themed piece of C grade story telling that I feal obligated to do my best to get people to pass this movie by. Too bad, as M. Night Shyamalan has produced some otherwise enjoyable movies. Maybe he should get away from the Hollywood crowd for a while.

Interesting though, usually he plays camo roles in his movies. I didn't see him in this one, maybe it is his way of saying "I was roped into this."

Anyway, see something else.

No comments: