Sunday, February 03, 2008

Uber Cheezy Christian Video

I saw this video, and had to laugh.



Yet, the message, even though uber cheezy. So why is it on my blog? Well, it is funny, and a good example of how us Christians often do some very cheezy promotions of our Savior. God uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise, and this is a great example. The message, even cheezy, simplistic, and short, is right on.

There is another reason I put this cheezy video up. I've had it rough lately. I can't but help to think that I'm being targeted for some reason, probably just because I'm a convenient target. I'm a born again Christian, and lately just some things that normally aren't a problem for me are becoming extremely difficult. So, as a reward to the spiritual forces that may or may not be hindering me in my life, I give you this. The plan of Salvation in a nutshell.

1) We are all sinners, all of us.
2) God paid for our sins by sending Jesus to die for us on the cross.
3) If we accept Jesus's payment for our sins, and ask Jesus to come into our lives and forgive us of our sins, we will be totally and completely saved for all time.


All it takes is something like this. "Jesus, I admit that I'm a sinner and I have broken your commandments. I am guilty before you and in my sin if I die I will go to hell. I believe that you Jesus loved me enough to die for my sins. I invite you into my life Jesus, please forgive me for all my sins and seal me with your Holy Spirit. Thank you."

If you are not saved, don't wait to do so. The same spiritual forces that are playing havock with my life lately will do everything they can to make you think that accepting Jesus into your life and Lord ans Savior is foolish and unnecessary. Don't walk away if you feel God is telling you in your heart that you need Him.

And to the forces that have been playing with me, I am awake now. I will proclaim my God boldly.

No comments: