Wednesday, April 23, 2008

LA Now a Third World City

I remember when I left California, a friend of mine joked, "Last man out take the flag."

I've got nothing against poor Hispanics that want to try to make a better life for themselves. If I was broke down in Mexico I would head North too. But essentially this migration is becoming an invasion, and Los Angeles has now officially fallen. No surprise to anyone who lives in SoCal.

Read more here-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2008/04/23/wla123.xml

I think Mexico needs to fix its problems, and as long as there is a place where its people can run to and send money back home, Mexico is in no real rush to deal its problems. If the border isn't tightened, the Southwest will become an adjunct of Mexico. Does that really benefit either country?

But not to worry, our elite globalist friends want to lump us all together under NAFTA.

No comments: