For a casual RPG game, I would rate this game 5 out of 5 stars.
Here is a very quick recap of what I liked about the game.
What I like
- The Game is easy, there is a somewhat clear path of quest to gain items
- It is easy to level up
- PvP is kept at +- 5 levels
- The graphic artistry is very good
- Like the items and the powers they provide
- Guild system is awesome
What Could Be Improved
- The map is kind of small, could be ajaxed
- Don’t like the Guild Text alerts.
- Group combat could be improved, obvious add in
- If you belong to powerful guild and are a low level character, things are too easy in combat
- Combat grind can be tedious
- Skill/Spell tree could be expanded
- Broken items are kind of a nag
- Could offer a live chat for guild
- There was kind of a gap where you had to grind through slowly at around level 8 and level 14 which might cause some players to drop (actually this gap is experienced a few latter on too, where you are to powerful for the monsters of your level but your are too low a level to do the next batch of quest).
What is Unique/Interesting
- No classes
- Can cast “skills” on other characters
For more info, go to fallensword.com