Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Microsoft BizSpark

I officially started a small start up company today. Microsoft has a great program called BizSpark. I don't want to give to much away, as it is a wide open program right now. But if you are a start up, or want to be, you should check it out.

Special thanks to AZ Groups and Scott Cate for helping me get started. Scott Cate rocks. And thanks to Microsoft for their willingness to help incubate start ups.

www.mykb.com

www.azgroups.com

www.microsoft.com/bizspark/

I still have and love my day job, so I will proudly serve my employer as long as my job holds out. So I'll only be a part timer at the new gig, but with two or three other developers also working part time, I think we will roll something out quickly. If anyone has some spare computers laying around, I'd love to take 'em off your hands.

And I've been praying about some direction, this opportunity just fell in my lap, so be sure that God answers prayers in Jesus's name. (I know, that makes me strange I guess, but it is true).

No comments: