Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Fruits of Islam...The Video

Here is a video highlighting some of the fruits of Islam. Remember Jesus said, "You will know them by their fruit." Christian fruit is joy, love, peace. Let's look at the fruit of Islam. Death, facism, violence.

You decide.

[Update]

Looks like Liveleak.com pulled the video due to threats, again the wondrous fruit of the Islamic religion, tolerance, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, makes their presence known. When is the world going to wake up to the fact that Islam is a vicious cult in the same vain as Nazism? Sad.

[Update Again]

I stand by my assertion that Islam is a cult. But this doesn't mean that the millions of people that are muslims are any better or worse off then anyone else. I believe there is one way to heaven, through Jesus, but I believe that Jesus gives everyone the freedom to accept or reject this, and it isn't my Christian mandate to force anyone to believe the way I think, my mandate is to spread the good news of Jesus's payment for the sins of the world, and the pardon He offers each one of us if we choose to accept Him as our Savior. I take acception with Islam because it tolerates no opposition, and opposition to the Korean in Islamic countries is met with violence. I think God, if He desired to force people to believe in the Korean or the Bible, He could snap his fingers, and it would be so. He doesn't need men to force other men to believe when he is 100% able to do this Himself with a blink of an eye. I believe that isn't God's aim, to force anyone to believe in Him. It is a choice. I pray for the people in Islamic countries, that they will one day be free enough to make the choice of how they believe in God and how they choose to worship the Almighty for themselves.

No comments: