Sunday, May 25, 2008

Age Of Conan: First Impressions

So I started playing Age of Conan with my wife (yes, she is a gamer...eat your heart out). So far I'm having a blast. If you are a hard core gamer I would recommend picking up the Age of Conan, but be warned, you need a pretty beefy box to run it on. My laptop, which is a dual core proc with a 256 meg dedicated graphics card gets only about 6-22 fps on the LOW settings in Conan. The game is still playable, but I wouldn't attempt playing it with anything less then a gaming rig that is a year or two old.

I'm running a 12th level Priest of Mitra on the Shadowbane shard called Lotharum. If you play say hi. I'm still poking around the city running minor quest. I figure I'll play 2 or 3 nights a week, so I don't expect to rise through the ranks all that quickly.

No comments: