Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Northwest Airlines: Thumbs Down.

Ok, so I book a flight on orbitz on Northwest Airlines. I got an automated message saying my flight had been cancel do to "operational needs" and that I had been rescheduled to leave the following day, with an additional stop of course.

Well, that isn't going to work for me, so I call Orbitz, and I get some ESL person who politely informs me it is all on Northwest Airlines and they can do nothing. So Orbitz gets a thumbs sideways. So I go to the NWA website. It sucks, and after clicking around it failed to even display my reservation information after my first look. So I call the airlines, and after weaving through their automated help line I get in line for a real person. Then after about 5 minutes, I get bounced from talking to a live human to their automated customer survey.


Just as I'm about to unload, I get a nice, sorry this feature isn't available, and a disconnect.


So here is a big F U to NWA. Sorry for the good folks to work for them trying to make ends meet, but I won't use them again if I don't have to.

No comments: