Thursday, August 09, 2007

One of the most annoying, pontificating, liberal bloggers is Jerome Armstrong. I think I've been to his blog twice, but I hear about it all the time. It is good to see him showing himself to be a corporate pawn like the people he rails against all the time.

Old Jerome got busted for endorsing buying stock in a company while taking money under the table to do so. Kind of like Cheney and Halliburton.
Note, I'm not endorsing the left or the right, just pointing out the hypocracy of someone who didn't live up to the ideology they were so found of shoving upon others.

Jerome, your legions of followers will soon forget about your hushed sleazy deal, but I won't, and I'll be sure to bring it up with my lefty friends every time they reference your blog rag.

Cha Ching!

Read more [HERE].

No comments: